Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Organic/Non-GMO/Heirloom Plants

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelli Miesse
miesse@sbcglobal.net


Organic/Non-GMO/Heirloom Plants

Hello, everyone!

It hardly seems like the holidays even had time to be here, let alone to be done and past us already! Happy 2017!

Even though your thoughts may not be turned towards spring yet, mine have to be, as this year seeding has started early so that I can produce bigger, stronger plants for you.

For those of you who haven’t purchased from me before, I have a small backyard business, where I hand-seed, grow and sell organic/non-GMO and heirloom garden plants and flowers for your gardens. If you provide an order ahead of time, I do my utmost to have your exact order on hand on pick-up day in the spring.

This year I will also be having two different selling periods:

1) One in late March/Early April for cold weather vegetables, including a variety of lettuces, spinach, napa cabbage, kale and others. Prices range from $3-5.

2) Mid-to-late April/Early May will include all the rest of springs bounty – tomatoes, peppers, eggplant (black and purple), squash (acorn, spaghetti, butternut, yellow straightneck and crookneck), zucchini (black and yellow), pumpkin, watermelon, cantaloupe, hot peppers, some varieties of super hot peppers, beans, tomatillos, corn, most varieties of herbs, marigolds and nasturtiums. Prices range from $3-8.

3) I frequently do special orders of specific types of plants for people, so if something you want is not on the list, please let me know. I may have it.

All plants can be hardened at your request before pick-up, at no additional cost to you. This will, however, backup your pickup time to early May.

If you would like to place a pre-order, please send an email to me at: miesse@sbcglobal.net
I can also be reached at: 816-516-6593
I am happy to answer any questions that you may have.

As part of this work, I also am running a fund raiser this year to be able to provide plants for free to families in need, as well as to foster parents in need. If you’d like to make a donation, please let me know.


Have a blessed week, and thanks in advance for your support of my business!

Regards,
Kelli Miesse

No comments:

Post a Comment