Sunday, January 1, 2017

Susan Hairabedian Service

Susan Hairabedian Service

From: Tom, David, Carron Hairabedian

After a long health challenge, our mother, Susan has passed.

A Celebration of Life Service will be held on Monday, January 2nd at 2:00pm. The address of "Shekinah Glory Fire Ministries" is.....
10813 East 23rd Street, Independence MO 64052. The Pastor there is a friend of my brother David's and he's kindly offered the gathering space.

We are thankful that she was able to pass at home and that we had amazing help with her CNA, Jorinda Trott of nearly 6 years. Jorinda was incredible.... there are no words of gratitude to express here, for how she managed the life needs of my mother. She is a sister-friend and I will always be eternally grateful for her steadfast devotions and love for my family.

Alan Sinn: Thank you for your love and support. Thank you for cooking such a fabulous Christmas dinner though hardly anyone ate it... leftovers were excellent! Thank you for welcoming me home in such a loving way when I could be here and for being the best listener EVER! I love you very much.

My Dad, Tom Hairabedian is an incredibly amazing guy. He stayed the course of love for his wife, he stayed positive and hopeful as he navigated her constant needs. He shared with me this morning that the routine is now broken...that in everything he did, he always stopped and asked himself, "What does Sue need?"

Both my brothers are flying in today and I will hand the reigns of this family dynamic to them. Life is always going to be messy. It's how we handle the crisis that grows our emotional spirits.

Thanks for reading. ~ Carron Hairabedian

For those of you who feel a need to mail a card, my parent's address: 3614 S. Bolger Court, Independence, MO. 64052. My mother was a huge contributor to ... www.project15000.com and if you feel you want to actively do something... you can make a donation in her name at that link.



No comments:

Post a Comment