Monday, April 10, 2017

Man Dies, Is Given Urgent Message From God and Comes Back To Warn the World!

From: Dwight Burford
dpburford@all4liberty.net


Man Dies, Is Given Urgent Message From God and Comes Back To Warn the World!


The following video features a testimony of a police officer who went “code blue” twice but was brought back to life while being treated in a hospital for a heart condition back in the summer of 2015. The message he brought back with him I believe to be timely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzbtwQ-Gt-U&feature=youtu.be&t=93

While I had not previously heard of either person who speak in the video, I found each one’s witness of Jesus Christ to be encouraging and, therefore, I thought it worth sharing, especially since it reminded me of Alma 16:218-230 with Alma 16:145,146

God’s continued blessings to you.
Dwight B.

No comments:

Post a Comment