Friday, May 5, 2017

"This is my work and glory..." and the electric universe

From: Dwight Burford
dpburford@all4liberty.net


"This is my work and glory..." and the electric universe


Dear Family and Friends,

While convalescing from a debilitating case of the shingles this spring, I was able somewhat to draw my attention away from the pain of the illness by learning about the electric (or plasma) universe.

The basic premise of this alternate view of the universe is that the force of gravity is not sufficient to shape and hold together the cosmos as we see it today, whereas the electromagnetic forces that are found throughout the universe are able to explain its structure as it is observed.

One of the reasons I find this particular field of study both fascinating and of significant worth is that the electric universe model portrays the universe as stable and without beginning or end. Conversely, gravity models portray the universe to be inherently unstable with a very unstable starting point (aka the big bang) and evolving in an unstable manner as well, being dominated by unobservable black holes and dark matter, etc.

Even though the big bang, black holes, dark matter and the like are most often mentioned in the news regarding the universe and how it came into being, there is a growing body of knowledge and research that is coming forth that is bringing to light the role of electromagnetic forces in our solar system and the universe as a whole.

What I found most revelatory and especially refreshing about the electric universe model is how it agrees with the word of the Lord as recorded in the following verses of scripture:

And the Lord God said unto Moses, For mine own purpose have I made these things. Here is wisdom, and it remaineth in me. And by the word of my power have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of grace and truth. And worlds without number have I created, and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten. And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many. But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you; for behold there are many worlds which have passed away by the word of my power; and there are many also which now stand, and numberless are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me; for they are mine, and I know them. And it came to pass, that Moses spake unto the Lord, saying, Be merciful unto thy servant, O God, and tell me concerning this earth, and the inhabitants thereof; and also the heavens, and then thy servant will be content. And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying, The heavens, they are many and they can not be numbered unto man, but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine; and as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof, even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words; for this is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality, and eternal life of man. And now, Moses, my son, I will speak unto you concerning this earth upon which you stand; and you shall write the things which I shall speak. (Section 21a-24a)

It is my hope that you can set aside some time (without having to come down with the shingles) to learn about the electric universe. To help you in this endeavor, I’ve included a few video links below. To get started, here is a short video (1 min 33 sec) that will serve as a brief primer for the topic:

· Welcome to the Electric Universe! (Published on Sep 16, 2013)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9brYReflH3A

This next video is a bit longer (9 min 21 sec) but provides some updates on recent topics in the field:

· Happy 2017, Electric Universe! | Space News (Published on Jan 11, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2y37vBBgQ

If that is all you have time for, I believe it will be well worth your time and consideration. But if you can spare a little more time, I’ve included a number of other links to videos below, some short and some a bit longer, that greatly expand on what is being discovered in this area of research.

One of my favorite lecturers on this topic is Donald E. Scott Ph.D., a retired professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst. For ready reference, here are links to some short videos (nominally 10 to 15 min each) featuring his work. Following this short list of video links are some links to longer lectures by Prof. Scott, each of which add further information on the topic. Also, older videos are listed first, followed by links to more recent lectures.

Short News segments featuring Dr. Don Scott

· Donald Scott: The Electronic Sun | EU2012 (Published on Jun 8, 2012)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD_32D6fHSQ

· Preview with Dr. Donald Scott: Cosmic Power Lines | EU2015 (Published on May 25, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snCn5Y7_gHM

· Evidence of the Electromagnetic Sun - Earth Connection | Space News (Published on Jul 12, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQRLJDXw2jc

· An Electrical Engineer's Take on "Magnetic Reconnection" | Space News (Published on Jun 7, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILUmJmDi6uM

· Mysterious Sounds from Space | Space News (Published on Jan 31, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvj324XnftE

· Plasma Jets and the Electric Earth | Space News (Published on Apr 18, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zMMgMLEISM

Longer presentations by Dr. Don Scott

· Plasma Physics' Answers to the New Cosmological Questions by Dr. Donald E. Scott - Full Video (Uploaded on Jan 18, 2011)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8tqgntbjyE

· Dr. Donald Scott: A New Model of Magnetic Structure in Space | EU2014 (Published on May 16, 2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKG7HFM21Qk

· Donald Scott: Modeling Birkeland Currents, Part 1 & 2 | EU Workshop (Published on Jan 11 & 22, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFR67sckK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbULacChCuY

· Donald Scott: Cosmic Power Lines Parts 1 & 2 | EU2015 (Published on Feb 3 & 9, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JST8NHoAAcA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPNMoalTTVE

· Donald Scott: Electric Solar Wind | EU2016 (Published on Oct 11, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFGb7NlUvgg

This list of videos represents only a small portion of the information now available on the internet about the electric universe. For example, here is a play list of a number of Space News reports (~10 mins each) that cover numerous related topics, many of which feature discussions by Wal Thornhill, who first introduced “The Electric Universe” model not so long ago.

· Space News – Thunderbolts Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbsLWK-rI0s&list=PLwOAYhBuU3UeYFyfm2LilZldjJd48t6IY

Another lecturer I have found informative is Dr. Michael Clarage, a scientist on the SAFIRE project team. Here are a couple of Space News articles featuring his work.

· Solar System as an Electrical Transformer | Space News (Published on Aug 23, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1SEsV4lAtQ

· A New Way of Seeing the Solar System | Space News (Published on Aug 26, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdoOBOnntGo

Yes, I must admit that viewing all of these links and some of the many others that are available would take quite some time. Nevertheless, I hope that you can find some time to at least watch a few of them as an introduction to the topic.

I do recognize that these lecturers may or may not necessarily wish to promote a Christian world view. Nor am I promoting their philosophical views. Rather, I believe that the scientific information they present about the known universe helps us see more clearly the wonders and grandeur of God’s creation around us, a creation He maintains according to His living and abiding word. With that, I especially hope you will contemplate anew what the Lord means when He says:

…But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you; for behold there are many worlds which have passed away by the word of my power; and there are many also which now stand, and numberless are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me; for they are mine, and I know them. … The heavens, they are many and they can not be numbered unto man, but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine; and as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof, even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words; for this is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality, and eternal life of man. … (Section 21a-24a)

As a final plea, be careful to hold fast to the rod of iron so you do not stray into forbidden paths of speculation and supposition that lead away from the tree of life. Remember also how it was the people who were in the large and spacious building who were in an attitude of mocking, not those who fell down at the tree of life and partook of God’s love together.

God’s richest blessings,

Dwight Burford






No comments:

Post a Comment