Saturday, June 24, 2017

July 2017 Australian Restoration News

​------ Forwarded message ------
From: Noel
nandjrow@bigpond.com


July 2017 Australian Restoration News


Greetings,

Attached is our July Newsletter. I trust all may find it informative and interesting.

Best wishes,
Noel Rowlatt

​++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUSTRALIAN RESTORATION NEWS

JULY 2017


Around and about the Centre Place by High Priest Paul Gage, Independence, Missouri.

G'Day! and God's blessings to all the lovely Saints in Australia,

I hope all is going well for each of you and that you just about have Zion ready to transport to the Centre Place. Notice I did not put lol (lots of laughs) after that statement. It is a difficult struggle we all deal with every minute of every day of our lives. It is like the parable of the "Wheat and Tares" as found in Matthew 13:22-29. It reads a little differently from the King James. Other related scriptures can be found in Doctrine and Covenants 38:3; 84:1,2; 85:26; and 98:9.

in the parable, they are told to let the tares grow among the wheat until the day of Judgment, but remember, like all of Jesus' sayings, there is a spiritual meaning as well as a physical meaning. In that sense, God will be the Judge who can know who is wheat or tare. In our daily walk, the wheat and tare parable is like the gardens and fields we plant. If we let the tares (weeds) grow out of control, then soon, our garden or field will be unfruitful. So it is with our spiritual gardens and fields. If we let sin spring up and grow out of control, it will destroy our lives both spiritually and physically, thus we must be in daily, even hourly repentance, as needed, to keep the tares out of our lives. Don't underestimate the "power" of one bad seed (sin) even one that might seem to be "ok." In a sermon, by Elbert A . Smith, in the book Zion Builders Sermons, which was preached to the youth of the Church in Lamoni, Iowa and Independence, Missouri in 1921, Brother Smith told of a farmer who was plowing his field one day and found a cocklebur plant. He did not know what it was and so he carefully plowed around it and even watered and nurtured it. It eventually took over the whole field and the farmer was no longer able to grow corn or wheat. Brother Smith said he visited that same field 20 years later and it was still full of cockleburs. He defined a cocklebur as an ornery and pestiferous plant. You can look these words up for yourself and they will have greater meaning. Sin is ornery and pestiferous and can only be controlled by pulling them out by the roots, just like the cocklebur.

We are now half way through the year 2017. Is the year half gone or is there still half to go? It all depends on how we look at things. We can mourn over the loss of half a year or rejoice in the Lord that we still have half a year to go and live for Him, or whatever time He allows us to live,

We hear much talk and scriptures quoted about the "Cause of Zion." The Cause of Zion is the righteousness of the Saints. Doctrine and Covenants 140:5c makes it very plain and puts the responsibility squarely upon the shoulders of each one of us.

Camps, graduations, retreats, reunions, and many branch activities have filled the month of June and will continue through July. The Conference of Restoration Elders (CRE) and Pastors of Zion (POZ) have started the Annual Summer Preaching Series. It began June 11 and will go through August 13. The Series is held at Waldo Avenue Restoration Branch. The theme is:” Seek to Bring Forth and Establish the Cause of Zion." That sounds familiar. All services are live streamed and can be viewed anywhere in the world, if you have a computer. The web address is on the inside back cover of each Tidings of Zion.

We are still waiting on testimonies from Australia for future Tidings. Send yours today.

**************** Riches from the Scriptures Volume 03 by Elder Neil Kerswell, Brisbane, Australia Chapter 6 “THE GLORY of GOD” Part 1 Back in 2009 I did a 2 part series on the Glory of God, I would like to share this with you. D&C 22:2-4A No man can behold all God’s Glory and remain in the Flesh on the Earth[Sec 22:2] And God spake unto Moses, saying, Behold, I am the Lord God Almighty, and Endless is my name, for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless? [Sec 22:3a] And behold, thou art my son, wherefore look, and I will show thee the workmanship of mine hands, but not all; [Sec 22:3b] for my works are without end, and also my words, for they never cease; [Sec 22:3c] wherefore, no man can behold all my works except he behold all my glory; [Sec 22:3d] and no man can behold all my glory, and afterwards remain in the flesh, on the earth. [Sec 22:4a] And I have a work for thee, Moses, my son; and thou art in the similitude of mine Only Begotten; and my Only Begotten is and shall be the Saviour, for he is full of grace and truth; We are told that man is a little lower than the Angels, and from this reading it is obvious God is filled with almighty power and light and for us as Human Beings, to be able to dwell with Him in His fullness, a change must take place. For a start we need to repent and be baptised of water and spirit, this is the beginning of the journey. In the experience above if we read further, God’s glory came upon Moses allowing him to see with Spiritual eyes. Moses is referred to as a Son of God, we all become Sons and Daughters of God as we follow the principles of Salvation. Moses was in process of becoming a High Priest and Prophet like unto Christ who is the “Great” High Priest and Holy Prophet. There was more to this likeness in as much as Moses would lead God’s covenant people from bondage to Freedom in his day with the promise that God’s angels would go before them and after them. In the last days Christ is that great Prophet who shall go before and after His covenant people, leading them from the bondage of Babylon (evil world) unto Freedom in Zion (the city of God), fulfilling scripture that God’s presence will be with them. Genesis 3:1-5 We must not take God’s Honour unto Ourselves [Genesis 3:1] And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying, That Satan whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning; [Genesis 3:2] And he came before me, saying, Behold I, send me, I will be thy Son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore, give me thine honor. [Genesis 3:3] But behold, my beloved Son, which was my beloved and chosen from the beginning, said unto me: Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever. [Genesis 3:4] Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him; and also that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten I caused that he should be cast down; and he became Satan. [Genesis 3:5] Yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to deceive, and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice. Satan, who is one of our best recorded examples of Pride before a fall, was seeking the top job, he wanted to be the Redeemer of the world, not for the Glory of God but rather for himself. He hoped to achieve this by doing it all his own preconceived way, taking away the agency of God’s creation therefore forcing all to believe and conform to his whims and dictates. Satan is not on his own in this desire, his followers in all generations have sought to gain power over their fellow man and manipulate them into obedience to him or her. Thanks be to God, Jesus Christ who was His beloved and chosen from the beginning responded in the following manner, (Father thy will be done, and the Glory be thine forever). What a contrast to Satan? The one coming from a dark sense of thinking more highly of himself than he ought. The other from the wellspring of Eternal life, a personage in whom God dwelt in bodily form and yet He was filled with humility and love, giving all glory unto God the Father forever. It is this example we must always uphold if we hope to truly be Children of God through Christ. Imagine what our church experience would be like if only God’s people followed their Saviour’s example at all times. Sadly sometimes we see the traits as displayed in the nature of Satan. Personal Testimony: In the year 2009 I had a dream one morning. I had been preparing in heart and mind for a Service that meant a lot to me. God used this as an opportunity to share with me a truth unrelated to the Service, but something which has helped me to understand Him better. I saw a dark Angel standing Tall, Proud, Strong & Confident, facing towards me. Then I saw from behind a Person who I believed and thought to be Christ facing the Dark Angel with his back towards me. I sensed from the angel that he believed he was equal in power to Christ. There was a loud crack like unto lightning, and instantly the Dark angel collapsed to his knees under the power of God. I saw in him, wonder, grief, and surprise, for I perceived that he genuinely believed he was equal to Christ. He was sorry but not for his wrong, but because he had been beaten in an instant. I awoke and wondered at how real the dream had been. I prayed and wondered how it was possible that this angel could genuinely think he was equal to Christ. A scripture came into my mind “Jesus was made a little lower than the angels” This is a scripture I have never really liked and have avoided because it seemed to me to be conflicting with who I believed Christ to be. However at that time, I started to understand and for the next half an hour or so in my mind preached a Sermon on the subject and learnt from it. These are some scriptures that came to mind Hebrews 1:10-14 [Hebrews 1:10] And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands. [Hebrews 1:11] They shall perish, but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; [Hebrews 1:12] And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed; but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. [Hebrews 1:13] But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? [Hebrews 1:14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? God made the heavens and the Earth, although they shall perish God remains and is everlasting. There are Angels who are ministering spirits who are sent to people who are heirs of salvation. There is one Person who sits on the right hand of God. Hebrews 2:9-18 [Hebrews 2:9] But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. [Hebrews 2:10] For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. [Hebrews 2:11] For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one; for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, [Hebrews 2:12] Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee. [Hebrews 2:13] And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. [Hebrews 2:14] Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; [Hebrews 2:15] And deliver them, who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. [Hebrews 2:16] For verily, he took not on him the likeness of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. [Hebrews 2:17] Wherefore in all things it behooved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. [Hebrews 2:18] For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succor them that are tempted. Jesus entered this world in a form that was a little lower than the angels, like unto us. He did this to overcome sin in the flesh and so it was possible that He could be put to death for the sins of all mankind to make atonement for all his creation. Christ is our big brother and our God. This is what makes the atonement and life of Christ so wonderful and miraculous, is that he of his own self was truly righteous, keeping all God’s commandments and growing from grace to grace just as we do, because he was faithful he received a fullness just as we are promised if we are faithful through Christ who is our advocate with the Father, that we shall receive a fullness through Him. Christ is of the lineage of Abraham, and as Abraham was obedient to God and was willing to offer up his Son (once his obedience was proven the Angel of God told him to offer a ram caught in a thicket in his son’s stead. This was all a type and likeness, looking forward to the time when Jesus, of the line of Abraham, who is both God and Man, would offer His life a sacrifice in the stead of each and every one of us (this is why God provided the ram for Abraham, no man’s life is worthy, only the lamb of God is worthy). He rose from the dead because death could not hold Him. If we are faithful and follow Christ’s example and commandments, we too are promised that in like manner we shall be raised to life in the resurrections through the power of Christ. In everything we rely on Christ. This is why there is no person who has ever been or is now or ever shall be that doesn’t have the need to be humble and truly thankful at all times. Because none of us are righteous on our own and there is not one of us who can overcome sin in the flesh except they be filled with the power of the Holy Ghost or Comforter. This why there is no one who can be proud and not sin. We are dependent upon Christ for all that is good or happy. The Holy Ghost is the same Spirit and power that is the life of God in Christ being perfect. The Holy Ghost is the light and life of Christ who abides in our bodies as temples. While ever we have a heart to be saved, Christ strives in our life and body to make us one with Him as he is one with the Father. This is the Glory of God and Eternal life ([John 17:3] And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). To inherit Eternal life we must truly know as we are known to God, understanding the way and purpose of our creation, understanding our dependence and need of God in our lives. Keeping God’s desires for us should be the fruit of God’s spirit dwelling in us, as is all the other gifts of God. Gen 7:1-4 Enoch was clothed upon by the Glory of God [Gen 7:1] And it came to pass, that Enoch continued his speech, saying, Behold, our father Adam taught these things, and many have believed, and become the sons of God; and many have believed not, and have perished in their sins, and are looking forth with fear, in torment, for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God to be poured out upon them. [Gen 7:2] And from that time forth, Enoch began to prophesy, saying unto the people, that, as I was journeying, and stood in the place Mahujah, and cried unto the Lord, there came a voice out of heaven, saying, Turn ye and get ye upon the mount Simeon. [Gen 7:3] And it came to pass, that I turned and went up on the mount; and as I stood upon the mount, I beheld the heavens open, and I was clothed upon with glory. [Gen 7:4] And I saw the Lord, and he stood before my face, and he talked with me, even as a man talketh one with another, face to face; and he said unto me, Look, and I will show unto thee the world for the space of many generations. God wants to share with us, however God and His ways are glorious and powerful, more than the natural man in his sins can bare, this is why Enoch was clothed upon with Glory. He was then able to see the Lord in reality face to face. Gen 7: 80-81 We can take the Glory of God unto ourselves - unworthily [Gen 7:80] And it came to pass, that Methuselah prophesied that from his loins should spring all the kingdoms of the earth; (through Noah,) and he took glory unto himself. [Gen 7:81] And there came forth a great famine into the land, and the Lord cursed the earth with a sore curse, and many of the inhabitants thereof died. Exodus 24: 15-18 _ Glory of God can be like a devouring fire [Exo 24:15] And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount. [Exo 24:16] And the glory of the Lord abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days; and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud. [Exo 24:17] And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel. [Exo 24:18] And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount; and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights. When you think about it, the children of Israel refused to be sanctified and come up to meet God. In their sins God seemed terrifying. This is why there are required steps and principles to be closely followed to allow us to be truly sanctified through Christ’s righteousness. Remember it is God’s Spirit which justifies us. Only in Christ can we truly be made free and able to dwell in the fullness of God’s presence. Our agency brings about the need for the degrees of Glory (Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial). Not all people will do what is necessary for the great change to be wrought upon us to be able to inherit the fullness of God’s Glory. Exodus 33:17-23 No Sinful man shall see the face of God and live [Exo 33:17] And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken; for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. [Exo 33:18] And he said, I beseech thee, show me thy glory. [Exo 33:19] And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. [Exo 33:20] And he said unto Moses, Thou canst not see my face at this time, lest mine anger be kindled against thee also, and I destroy thee, and thy people; for there shall no man among them see me at this time, and live, for they are exceeding sinful. And no sinful man hath at any time, neither shall there be any sinful man at any time, that shall see my face and live. [Exo 33:21] And the Lord said, Behold, thou shalt stand upon a rock, and I will prepare a place by me for thee. [Exo 33:22] And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of a rock, and cover thee with my hand while I pass by. [Exo 33:23] And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts, but my face shall not be seen, as at other times; for I am angry with my people Israel. Numbers 14: 22-43 Woe unto those who have known the Glory of God and Disobey – We must praise God and give Honor - There is a price for running God’s works down!! [Num 14:22] Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice; [Num 14:23] Surely they shall not see the land which I swear unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it; [Num 14:24] But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it. [Num 14:25] (Now the Amalekites and the Canaanites dwelt in the valley.) Tomorrow turn you, and get you into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea. [Num 14:26] And the Lord spake unto Moses, and unto Aaron, saying, [Num 14:27] How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me. [Num 14:28] Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you; [Num 14:29] Your carcasses shall fall in this wilderness, and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me, [Num 14:30] Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun. [Num 14:31] But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised. [Num 14:32] But as for you, your carcasses, they shall fall in this wilderness. [Num 14:33] And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness. [Num 14:34] After the number of the days in which he searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise. [Num 14:35] I the Lord have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me; in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die. [Num 14:36] And the men which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land. [Num 14:37] Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the Lord. [Num 14:38] But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of the men that went to search the land, lived still. [Num 14:39] And Moses told these sayings unto all the children of Israel; and the people mourned greatly. [Num 14:40] And they rose up early in the morning, and gat them up into the top of the mountain, saying, Lo, we be here, and will go up unto the place which the Lord hath promised; for we have sinned. [Num 14:41] And Moses said, Wherefore now do ye transgress the commandment of the Lord? but it shall not prosper. [Num 14:42] Go not up, for the Lord is not among you; that ye be not smitten before your enemies. [Num 14:43] For the Amalekites and the Canaanites are there before you, and ye shall fall by the sword; because ye are turned away from the Lord, therefore the Lord will not be with you. The people who bore false witness against the promised land of God were cursed because they should have treasured what God had prepared for them and honoured Him for it. Instead of rejoicing in His promise they murmured and said God has led them into the desert to die and that their children would become prey. Because of this only the little ones would inherit the Promised Land and a few of the older generation who had stayed true in heart. Isaiah 4:1-5 The Glory of the Lord shall be upon Zion [Isa 4:1] In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely to them that are escaped of Israel. [Isa 4:2] And it shall come to pass, they that are left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even everyone that is written among the living in Jerusalem; [Isa 4:3] When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning. [Isa 4:4] And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shinning of a flaming fire by night; for upon all the glory of Zion shall be a defense. [Isa 4:5] And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain. Romans 3: 23-24 We all fall short of the Glory of God [Rom 3:23] For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; [Rom 3:24] Therefore being justified only by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; 1st Corinthians 15:39-44 There are various degrees of being blessed with God’s Glory [1 Cor 15:39] All flesh is not the same flesh; but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. [1 Cor 15:40] Also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial, and bodies telestial; but the glory of the celestial, one; and the terrestrial, another; and the telestial, another. [1 Cor 15:41] There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differeth from another star in glory. [1 Cor 15:42] So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption; [1 Cor 15:43] It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; [1 Cor 15:44] It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. God’s plan of Salvation respects Agency and blesses us to be in a place which is truly “us” in relationship to God. I hope we can all see how we should address our Brothers and Sisters both in and out of the Faith. It is truly our duty to share, what we have been freely given we are asked to freely give to others so they may have opportunity to partake of the goodness of God. However we know that if we force or manipulate another to believe our way, we fall just as satan did seeking to take away the agency of Man which is most precious and is to be cherished, appreciated and respected. I would like to finish with this thought. All good comes of God through Jesus Christ our Lord. We are nothing without Him. To know as we are known is to know our place and to whom we belong. May we all be blessed in our own experience with God, to be the best that we can be in Him, is my Prayer in Jesus Name Amen . **************** Victoria News Church of Jesus Christ Restoration Branch, Kelvin View submitted by Elder Murray Broughton "For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake ,Lead me and guide me." May 28,2017—Sermon. Elder Murray Broughton. Reading :Acts 1: 3-11. Text v 11; “shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven”. Also Acts 1: 22-26; and Acts 2: 1-21 After returning to Violet Town Nursing Home with Bro.Geoff and Sr.Elma Grayden, we went after lunch to visit Sr.Loris Broughton in Violet Town Nursing Home. She asked for administration. May 30,2017 Sr.Delma and I went to Cobram to see Bro. Dirk Waasdorp and we had a service and communion. June 4,2017—Communion Service. Elder Murray Broughton assisted by Elder Geoff Grayden 1 Cor.2: 9-16 16; and John 10: 9-15. After the service we went to Violet Town and had a service with communion in the Nursing Home Chapel for Sr.Loris Broughton and her family. Sr.Dawn Mackrell ,came to be with us. June 11--- Sermon Elder Geoffrey Grayden assisted by Elder Murray Broughton. Colossians chapter 4. After church service, went to see Sr.Loris Broughton at the nursing home and had a prayer with her. Notices: On Friday June 16, 2017 Sr.Loris Broughton passed away. We had visited her many times and she will be greatly missed. She loved to be able to come to church, and was a faithful saint to the end of her journey. Her Funeral Service was held on Thursday at Strathbogie Hall Our deepest sympathy to all the families, and Sr.Dawn Mackrell, her sister. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you. 1st Peter chapter 1: 3&4.

Tamworth News submitted by Sr.Helen Archer

On the 28th of May we worshiped at Deacon Roy and Daphne Schuberts’ home. Elder Peter Archer presided. Scripture reading from Luke 4:13 - 22 Freedom and Liberty for all people Isaiah 61:1-3.

The word Liberty means - emancipation/freedom/immunty/independence/liberation/release/permission/privilege.

In Alma 18:11-12 Freedom Truth and liberty for all that believe on the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Closing Scripture Genesis 7:17- 34

On June the 4th we had a Sacrament service presided over by Elder Peter Archer the Scripture readings were from Matthew 3;23 - 26, John 2:1- 11, Mathew 5:1- 17, Matthew 6: 1-22, Moroni 6:1-7, Matthew 26:22-26.

On Sunday June 11th we met at the Schuberts’ residence with Elder Danny Archer presiding over a class and discussion.

We had Danny and Kris home for the long weekend and went to visit Peter’s Mum who is very sick in Armidale hospital. Last week Peter got the Church car ready for registration and it has passed and is registered for another year.

Could you please pray for Sister Emmeline Waters who is having an operation on the 29th of June.

Birthday. Daphne Schubert 26th July .

****************

Please include in your prayers the following people who are in need of a blessing

Geoff & Elma Grayden Gwen Whately, Mary Dunn Alma & Janice Kerswell Monique Hummel & Family George Parker Dirk Waasdorp Jonathon Page

Adrienne & Robert Windsor Audrey Kerswell Peter Archer Jan & Dennis De Uray,

Emmeline Waters



CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST RESTORATION BRANCH, KINGSTON

17-19 Juers Street, Kingston, Queensland. Pastor: Elder Alma Kerswell. Phone 07 3800 1151 ACTIVITY SCHEDULE. JULY, 2017.

Sun. 2nd. 10.00 a.m. COMMUNION SERVICE. Elder A.Kerswell asstd.by Elder N.Rowlatt

Musical Item for Service. Glenn Kerswell

11.10 a.m. Prayer & Testimony Service. Elder A.Kerswell



Sun. 9th. 9.50 a.m. Hymn Sing: Rebecca Melling Flowers: Del Churchill

10.00 a.m. PREACHING SERVICE. Elder N.Rowlatt asstd.by Elder N.Churchill

11.10 a.m. Class: Elder N.Churchill.



Sun. 16th. 9.50 a.m. Hymn Sing: Linda Kerswell Flowers:Janice Kerswell 10.00 a.m. PREACHING SERVICE. Priest P..Churchill asstd.by Elder G.Melling

Musical Item for Service: Linda and Jillian

followed by a Fingerfood Fellowship Lunch. (Please bring suitable food.)



Sun. 23rd. 9.50 a.m. Hymn Sing: Jillian Maas Flowers: Linda Kerswell

10.00 a.m. PREACHING SERVICE. Elder G.Melling asstd.by Elder N.Melling 11.10 a.m. Class: Elder N.Rowlatt



Sun. 30th . NO SERVICE

BRANCH NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENTS for Kingston Branch.

Birthdays. Happy Birthday Wishes to Narelle Olsen who celebrates her birthday on July 13th.



Contributions to the Australian Restoration News need to come by the 20th of the month and must be submitted

by email if possible. Email details are nandjrow@bigpond.com.au Phone contact: 07 3824 8386

We would love to have contributions from isolated members in Australia; articles or testimonies or just greetings. We would also like to hear from American saints who have ministered in Australia.

If you do not have access to an internet facility and would like to post your article to me, I will try and have it typed and included, but I would need to receive it by the 18th of the month for inclusion in the next issue. Postal details are as follows: Noel Rowlatt, 6 Wetheral Place, Alexandra Hills, 4161 Queensland, Australia.




No comments:

Post a Comment