Monday, August 7, 2017

Fall ASL Classes

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Melissa Scott
asltutor13@yahoo.com


Fall ASL Classes


Looking for extra classes for you or your family to take this Fall, well look no further! Sign Language is where it is. Classes are open and ready for your family to sign up. This Fall I will be teaching in 4 different cities on 3 different days for your convenience. If none of these times will work for your family, but you still want to take sign language, please let me know so that we can work out a different time.

Tuesdays will be in Lee's Summit at the Colburn Rd Mid-Continent Library where I have time slots 1-2pm and 2-3pm. Then I hope to be in Blue Springs for 4-5pm and 5-6pm (both Mid-Continent libraries are unavailable so I am searching for a place to hold classes).

Then on Wednesdays I will be in Independence at the Genealogy Library where I have a 3-4pm open with a possible 4-5pm opening if needed.

Fridays I will be in Raymore teaching at the South Side Schoolhouse Co-op which is accepting new sign-ups (Please contact Jodi White at
southsideschoolhouse@gmail.com ) There they will have classes for all ages. If you have a co-op that is wanting sign language classes please feel free to let me know so we can work it out.

Classes are for 1 hour each week and will begin the first week of September and will run till mid December and will pick back up again in mid January and run thru May. Foreign language credit is available for those students needing it. I use the curriculum from
http://www.lifeprint.com/ for state requirements.
All ages are welcome.

Individuals are $15 each week
2-3 students are $10 per student each week
Groups of 4 or more students are $5 per student each week

Melissa Scott
816-914-1577
asltutor13@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment