Monday, October 2, 2017

​Needing a Place to Rent - Pam​

----- Forwarded message -----
From: ​ ​Pam French​
pamfrench5555@comcast.net


​Needing a Place to Rent - Pam​


I am Needing a place to rent or if you have space and are wanting to trade some work for rent that would be fine as well. I have little income at this time. There could be various scenarios so if you have a place for me to live let me know.
A little about my background. I am soon to be 62 years old have a well behaved cat, managed a bed and breakfast before this and sold my house so needing a place to live now. Respectful, kind, caring, loyal, was in Real Estate for 25 years. Just in a tough spot right now and could use a clean cared for space to live. Please let me know if you have any ideas for me.

Thanks
Pam French
816-616-5555
or
pamfrench5555@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment