Sunday, April 14, 2019

National Widow's Day Banquet 2019

From: Jimmy Chouteau
jchouteau@hotmail.com


National Widow's Day Banquet 2019


Join us this May - Get your tickets now!



You Are Invited

This year for our 4th annual National Widow's Day Banquet our theme is "Puttin On the Ritz" and we're going all out. So grab your 20's themed flapper dress or suit and come ready to have a great time, Gatsby style!

Tickets for widows and widowers are free, for everyone else tickets will be $50 per person. All of the money raised will go towards the work Widow Wednesday does for widows in the KC area and beyond. We look forward to hosting you and sharing the vision, growing the movement and giving you a chance to be a part of connecting every widow to someone who cares.

REGISTER TODAY



Want to sponsor a table?

If you have a business or just want to do a little more, we would love to have you sponsor a table. Email us at:
info@widowwednesday.org
or call Charline at (816) 716-3194





2 comments:

  1. If not for Dr Ekpen what will I have done to restore joy in my marriage, may the good God continue to bless to Dr Ekpen for helping me bring my ex husband back to me after 2 years of separation. If you are passing through break up, Dr Ekpen is the perfect solution for you. Contact him today at (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or whatsapp +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete

  2. HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you ? If "YES",the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse ? Is this problem spiritual ? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary(spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,Great Matatan the spell as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I can categorically state here that the kind gesture of ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )has helped me restore my family.

    ReplyDelete