Thursday, February 28, 2019

Selling 33,600 Piece Puzzle

From: McKinney Jason
jlmlam2@yahoo.com


Selling 33,600 Piece Puzzle

I have a jigsaw puzzle that I'm not going to complete. It's the Wildlife Puzzle by Educa.
It's 33,600 pieces. It's the one that will be 18 feet long and around 5 feet tall if you put it together on a wall.
It comes in 10 sections. I put up a folding table, with a large cardboard piece on it and put it up one section at time.
I put together the first section. I'm about half way through the second one. 8 sections are still left in their bags.
I'm not interested in doing this one. Just too much green for me.
I'd like to sell it for $100.00. It's selling new online for $350-$400.
I come to Independence on Tuesdays so I could bring it to someone.
I'll answer any questions, if someone has them also.

Thanks
Laura McKinney
816-654-2812

No comments:

Post a Comment