Tuesday, July 30, 2019

ECC Job Opportunity

From: Jacara Foss
jacara.a.foss@gmail.com


ECC Job Opportunity


Our Lady of the Presentation Early Childhood Center in Lees Summit, MO, is looking for a Pre-K teacher for the upcoming school year (begins August 19th). Candidates must have a degree in education or a related field and be able to work Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm. Please send indication of interest and resume to:

ckoob@olpls.org


I am currently a teacher at the ECC and it is an amazing place to work, even for someone who is not Catholic! We are able to talk about God and the Bible and work with other women who have beliefs and are wonderful to work with. I have worked and observed in many preschools and this is the nicest, calmest place I've ever been. The families, for the most part, are very easy to work with and the kids are amazing! This has been a huge blessing in my life and would be a great opportunity for the right person.

Jacara Foss

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete