Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Sign Language Classes Are Beginning

From: Melissa Scott
asltutor13@yahoo.com


Sign Language Classes Are Beginning


Sign language. A language that anyone from age 3 to 93 can learn. It’s used to give a voice to those in need, to demonstrate its beauty and bring music to closed ears. I teach sign for foreign language credit, signing songs and just for general knowledge. My classes are held in my home classroom in NE Independence off of 24 Highway near the Susquehanna area. Prices are as follows:

* Individual is $15 an hour each week
* 2 students are $10 each per week
* 3 or more students are $5 each per week max of 5 students per class.

Classes will begin when they are filled or individuals preference.

Please text me if interested with your availability and I will start forming the classes.

816-914-1577

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete