Thursday, February 9, 2023

Aviation Investment Opportunity

 From: Bruce Luedeman

bluedema@gmail.com

Aviation Investment Opportunity
​​
I am looking for an investment partner in the amount of $31,500. My business model is I locate popular aircraft kits that have been purchased but never started or completed. As an example I recently sold a TBird 1 kit that was purchased new from the manufacturer in 2012. The currant selling price of the kit is $15,500 from the manufacturer in Berlin, Wisconsin. The kit had been sitting in the back of an air plane hangar, unopened, for 10 years. I bought the kit for $4,000 and recently sold it for $9,000.

I have located another kit, an Aeromarine Merlin (www.aeromarine-lsa.com), located in St. Louis, Missouri. The kit is only minimally assembled and has been sitting for three years. I have physically inspected the kit and negotiated a purchase price with the owner of $31,500. The 2023 version of the kit sells for $45,000-$55,000 and there is an 8 month wait time to get the kit. I plan on offering the kit for sale for $44,000 and no wait time. With past projects I have had a selling time of 2 weeks to 6 months.

I will offer 7% interest on the investment amount and will prepay the interest to the investor when I take physical possession of the kit for resale. While an aviation background is preferred with an investor it is not required. I will be happy to otherwise explain the procedure around buying and selling an aircraft kit and evaluating an unfinished kit for resale. I would appreciate responses from serious investors only. A signed NDA will be required when I share my personal business finances, details of my business model and how I locate these unfinished kits.

At this time I work with one kit project at a time and I have other unfinished high quality and popular aircraft kits I am evaluating. I tithe back to my restoration branch on my net proceeds from each kit I sell.

My email/phone/text contact info is below:

Bruce Luedeman MA, EMT
Ph# 816-353-6826 (also text)
2425 S Crysler #5
Independence MO 64052
www.HangarBuddies.net
HangarBuddyBruce@gmail.com

Virus-free.www.avast.com




No comments:

Post a Comment