Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Roofing Help Wanted

From: Carol Barber
cgoji@att.net


Roofing Help Wanted


Carol and Ron Barber need help to re-roof the back roof of their house. It is a relatively flat low slope roof, 871 sq ft, and accessible from the 3rd floor dormer. It needs several sheets of decking removed and replaced. Rana cannot handle the plywood by herself. Cold application roll roofing will replace the shingles that are on it. Would like to begin working on it immediately before it gets cold. If you can help or know someone please call or email. Or if you know a roofer who won't charge thousands please call or email.

Carol Barber
1036 W Waldo
Independence, MO 64050

Email: cgoji@att.net

Home: 816-886-5286
Carol Cell: 816-872-5407
Rana Cell: 816-872-5408

Thank You!
Carol Barber

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. website

    ReplyDelete
  2. website
    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info

    ReplyDelete