Wednesday, May 16, 2018

​Cats Need New Home

​From: ​Val Logan
lookingup08@yahoo.com


​Cats Need New Home


I am in need of assistance in finding a good forever home for 2 cats (see pics attached) I have rescued in my neighborhood who were abandoned by people who moved 2 weeks ago.
They don't necessarily have to be adopted together. I just need for them to have a good, loving forever home. Both are fixed.
Jasper, the boy is about 7 yrs old.
Dollie, the girl is about 3-4 yrs old.
Both are litter box trained and very sweet and loving.

They are used to being around older kids. Not sure how they would interact with dogs.
I already have 2 indoor cats (I also rent) and feed 4 outside cats, so I cannot keep these 2. I wished I could, but can't.
I'm terrified my landlord is going to find out I have them in the house and get kicked out, but I could not just let these 2 beautiful babies be abandoned.

I absolutely will not put them in a shelter.
They both need to be indoor cats.

Please, if you know anyone who may want to adopt either one or both of these babies, please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Val Logan
816-718-7841 (text accepted)




No comments:

Post a Comment