Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I have Kittens looking for new homes

From: Jacquelyn Baker
jacrhea@sbcglobal.net


I have Kittens looking for new homes


I am guessing that they are 6-7 weeks old. We caught them in the neighbors yard (born to a feral mother cat here in our neighborhood) about 1 and 1/2 weeks ago. I have since kept them in the house and handled them every day. They are eating kitten food, drinking, and using a litter box. They are still a little shy to new people and things but have made amazing progress since I've had them. At first they would Shake and hiss if you were within 3 feet of them. They have quit all of those things unless something strange comes near them, like today the Rumba! They can be handled easily now, although they still want to hide at times.

There are 4 kittens. Two female calico kitties and two black and white male kitties. They are very playful and have become quite fond of me wiping them down with a damp cloth. It relaxes them, like their mom bathing them. I feel they will adjust fine to new homes but may take a little TLC at first.

If you are interested in one or more Please call or text me (Jacquelyn Baker) at 816-699-6037. I prefer the phone contact but you may also send me an email although that may take longer for me to see it that way: Jacrhea@sbcglobal.net.

Thank you in advance. Please help me find these Kittens homes. I would love to keep them but my Asthma is telling me differently.




No comments:

Post a Comment