Monday, January 29, 2018

Luis Ramirez Needs Job

From: Tyler Ramirez
tyler.ramirez65@gmail.com


Luis Ramirez Needs Job


Hello, my name is Tyler Ramirez. I live in Independence and attend Outreach RB. My family is gathering in at the end of February and beginning of the month of March. My father, Luis Ramirez, who works in sheet metal, will be in need of a steady job, to provide for my mother, and two younger siblings (ages 12 and 10.) He has done, roofing, concrete, mechanics and almost every area of construction you can think of. He is currently in sheet metal, so I was wondering if you would send an email to get the word out that my father will be in need of a job when my family arrives in the centerplace.

Thank you.
Tyler Ramirez

1 comment:

  1. Do you need an urgent loan of any kind? Loans to liquidate debts or need to loan to improve your business have you been rejected by any other banks and financial institutions? Do you need a loan or a mortgage? This is the place to look, we are here to solve all your financial problems. We borrow money for the public. Need financial help with a bad creditor in need of money. To pay for a commercial investment at a reasonable rate of 3%, let me use this method to inform you that we are providing reliable and helpful assistance and we will be ready to lend you. Contact us today by email: daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 And whatsapp: +1 (315) 640-3560

    NEED A LOAN?
    Ask Me.

    ReplyDelete