Saturday, February 24, 2018

New Translation of Caractors Transcript

From: Blair Bryant
bbbinmd@gmail.com


New Translation of Caractors Transcript


I wish to do TWO things with this email:
1) Notify all my contacts that I have changed my email server. My address is now:
bbbinmd@gmail.com.

If you desire to have future communications with me, please change your address book to this new address. If you would like to be removed from my address book, please send me a reply requesting that I do so. Thank you.

2) Tell all my friends with whom I have communicated over the past 23 years of my working on the Caractors (Anthon) Transcript (CT), that I now have a better translation and that I have written a book for 'The Skeptic' about the subject. You may download that book FREE. It is available in a .pdf file at the following link:

http://abookunsealed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ORDER-F ROM-CHAOS-1-1.pdf

Those of you who know nothing of my work on the CT, attached below is a picture of the cover of the book.



IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE MESSAGE IN THE CT SIMPLY DELETE THIS MESSAGE. I am sorry I bothered you and I wish you well.

BUT, if you would like to see what that message really SAYS, I suggest you download the book and see for yourself. It is a wonderful testimony of Jesus. It says that Jesus is the Christ, that Jesus IS God, and yet, he is also the Son of God. While our minds have trouble comprehending that apparent paradox, it is the doctrine of the Trinity. The CT reinforces that doctrine.

Consider 1 John 4:2-3 (KJV).

2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Those of you that believe, TEST the Spirit. According to 1 John, this message could NOT have been generated by the powers of evil. Thus, this book has a message from God, that is for YOU and all of mankind who will listen and respond. And here is wise counsel from the book of James (1:5-6):

5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering.

The CT message is not mine. It is from God, and it SAYS that in no uncertain terms. Follow James 1:5 leadings and ask God for wisdom.

If, when you have read the book and agree with me that this is a message from God, feel free to share the news with others. I think everyone in the world needs to know this message is available for THEM. Pass it on!

If you are a skeptic, read the book to test the validity of your skepticism—this book was written for YOU, the skeptic. It suggests ways that you might try to discredit the message. But if you do not want to see the book, delete this message, and, as I said before, I wish you well!

Blair Bryant
Translator of the CT
February 23, 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment