Friday, June 14, 2019

Restoration Branch Family Reunion and Conference of Restoration Elders

​----- Forwarded message -----
​ ​To: Paul Gage
pauljg_64055@yahoo.com


Restoration Branch Family Reunion and Conference of Restoration Elders


Dear Pastors and Saints of the Center Place,

We are just ONE week from the beginning of this year's reunion, June 23-28, 2019.

We are asking, again, that if you plan to attend any part of the reunion, that you go ahead and register.

It is really easy! Just go to eldersconference.org and follow directions. You can have it done in 15 minutes or less, depending on how many corrections you have to make. I have to make a lot.

This is vital, especially in two areas:

Food Service and

Classes for the youth and children.

If you have ever cooked or taught a class at a reunion or camp you know how tense it can be in not knowing how many to prepare for, so please try to get registered as soon as possible.

Another reason to register early is so we can have name badges ready when you check in.

100% off the registration fee, if you register before June 20, 2019.

The first Elders Session is SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2019 AT 2:00 pm. Elders need to be registered before then.Elders must be certified by the Credentials Committee, so this takes some time.

Pastors, please really promote this on Sunday June 16, 2019.

For those who have registered, encourage others to do the same.

Many thanks and the good Lord bless and keep you.

Paul Gage
Conference/Reunion Manager

PS: The week's activities actually get "jump started" with the sharing by Ram Baral on Saturday, June 22, 2019, 7:00 pm at Waldo Ave/CPRS.


1 comment:


  1. HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you ? If "YES",the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse ? Is this problem spiritual ? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary(spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,Great Matatan the spell as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I can categorically state here that the kind gesture of ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )has helped me restore my family.

    ReplyDelete