Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Alto Saxophone Needed

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Jesse Layton Farrell
farrell_jesse2021@gvr5.net


Alto Saxophone Needed

Hi! My name is Jesse. I am a 16 year old boy and a Junior in Grain Valley High School. I have been playing the Alto saxophone since I was first introduced to it in jazz band in my 6th grade middle school. I have since played it in 7th-8th grade band, 9th-11th grade band, and 3 years in the Grain Valley Marching Eagles. I have played in every jazz band available in the Grain Valley school district since 6th grade. I also took gold in the Missouri State competition on my solo. My grandma gave me a student sax that belonged to my great grandma when she was in band, when I first knew I wanted to play. And she spent as much as she could trying to fix it up enough for me to use in band. But it turned out that it would cost less just to buy a new one. I saved all the money I could in my 8th grade year to buy my own, and my parents put in the rest, and I got my first used Jupiter off eBay. It was a little disappointing but u get what you pay for I guess. I am still playing the Jupiter, but it is not in good shape anymore, the springs are rusted out from years of marching band, and a few of the mechanisms are so bad that I've lost about a fourth of the instruments range. I can still get away with playing it for marching band, but I need a sax that's in good shape for concert band and jazz. I am hoping and praying for a saxophone I can play through college. But the only options I can really find right now involve me making payments on one.  I really don't have the income nor the resources to put myself in a situation that involves debt. 

So without further ado, I am looking for a intermediate to professional Alto saxophone, that has little to no service needed in order to start working on my piece for my audition music. If anyone had anything available for me I would so greatly appreciate your help and kindnesses.

Thank you and God bless!
Jesse Farrell
Click here to reply to Jesse



No comments:

Post a Comment