Friday, October 11, 2019

Shiloh … Free to Good Home

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Luke Zahniser
green_Luke_03@hotmail.com


Shiloh … Free to Good Home

She was left behind in a parking lot when I was working for a Hy-Vee garden center several years ago. I felt bad and knew she could live with us when I was still living with my folks. I have since moved out to the center place and cannot afford to keep her.  My parents have retired with plans to travel and cannot be around to tend to her needs. We believe she was abused before she came to us.  Does have some neglect issues.  Great companion dog - good with kids. Stays in her bed most of the time and enjoys a quick run to go outside to the bathroom. Loves attention and being petted.  Very quiet; really does not bark/growl very much, if at all. Beautiful to watch her run; likes to be chased outside, in a playful manner, back and forth. Unsure of age; we think she’s about 7-8.  Border Collie … ? Up to date on shots; will be due in November. Will come with food & water bowls, dog bed, leash and whatever food we have leftover for her. 

Thank you!
Luke Zahniser
785-813-5308



No comments:

Post a Comment