Friday, October 4, 2019

In search of Fish Tank

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Debbie Sanders
mamabeesanders@gmail.com


In search of Fish Tank

From Debbie Sanders Email at mamabeesanders@gmail.com
or text 816-289-9695

My boys (8 and 13) are wanting to get a fish tank. If anyone has a tank and stand with the gear necessary for them to get started on a small budget or has a tank stored and would like to pass it on to someone else, send me a line.  (5 to 20 gallons probably, not huge, but not the tiny ones either) 

The other things they are looking for are a free standing basketball ball hoop and stand and a trampoline. 

I thought I would try here before trying to chase things down on Facebook marketplace.  So let me know if you have these things for sale.

We are south of Oak Grove. Willing to drive 30 miles to pick stuff up.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment