Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Roy Weldon Books on Sale

 From: Paul Ludy



Roy Weldon Books on Sale
 
I was on e-bay a few days ago and saw one of these books by Roy Weldon offered for $19.95!  My regular listed price is $4.00 each.



Please call me first for RLDS BOOKS!

Through September 30, 2020--or while supplies last--the 8 books shown in the photo are available for $3.00 each.  I have many copies of each and up to 50 copies of some.

These books are 8.5 x 11" and vary from 30 pages to 66 pages.  They are excellent for personal study and to use in missionary endeavors.

To order, e-mail to PaulVLudy@gmail.com or call me at 816-210-8450.  I will ship with an invoice and envelope for your payment.  Or I deliver in the Independence area for a $2.00 fee.

For New RLDS Books, 
go to NEWBOOKMAN.BLOGSPOT.COM
For Used RLDS Books, 
go to RLDSBOOKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
For the New 3-in-1, 
go to RESTORATIONSCRIPTURES.BLOGSPOT.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment