Monday, August 31, 2020

​Sign Language Classes​

 From: ​Melissa Scott​

asltutor13@yahoo.com


Sign Language Classes​

Fall is in the air and that means school. I have added a new Family friendly sign language class option for those who just want to learn sign language.  I still teach my curriculum as a foreign language credit course. If interested, please contact me soon as my days and evenings are filling up. 

+++++++++++++++++++++

For those of you who are uncertain about what school will look like this fall let me offer you a tiny portion of the solution.  American Sign Language.  Learning a foreign language can sometimes be overwhelming, but I am here to let you know that I have been teaching sign language as a foreign language for 30 years.  Though learning is now done online it is still fun.  So if you are considering teaching your child/children at home let me offer a fun, visual new beautiful language that can be useful in every aspect of life.  Classes are taught via: Skype, Facetime, or Messenger.  Each class is 30 minutes twice a week or 1 hour a week depending on the ages.  Payment is per hour each week via Facebook messenger, cash, or Venmo.  I also have Square, but they charge a fee.

Curriculum is 15 lessons per semester with quizzes after each lesson and 3 tests per semester.  There are a total of 4 semesters that then give you 2 foreign language credits.  I teach ages 5 and up.

Individual $20

2 Students are $10 each

3 or more are $5 each

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Melissa Scott

Text/Call 816-914-1577

Or email

asltutor13@yahoo.com

 

References are available.




No comments:

Post a Comment