Saturday, December 12, 2020

PT Cruiser For Sale

From:  Fayellen Krieg Ely 



PT Cruiser For Sale
 
I have been blessed more than I ever can believe with a newer car therefore,  I need to sell my 2003 PT Cruiser that I have been driving up until  Dec 12.  It runs.  Thats all I can say good about it.
It overheats if driven in hot weather, if its cold outside,  it will not overheat.   It needs shocks and struts.  It does not have defroster that works. The knobs on the temp gauge sticks in one location.  The hatchback hydraulic arms needs replaced to keep door opened. It has exterior damage down driver side.
The sun roof was hail damaged so does not open.
It does have heated seats that works.  

Please, if there is anybody who wants to try to find out what is wrong and repair this car, let me know
Make me an offer.

Fayellen Krieg Ely 
816-289-8085


No comments:

Post a Comment