Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A Speech that Resonates

 From: Holly McLean

holly4candles@hotmail.com

A Speech that Resonates

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I want to thank so many of you for the support, prayers and encouragement you have sent my way by email, PM and phone calls regarding the message I sent out this last weekend.

I also thank Garland for sharing it with you.

Just last night, a man named Matt Walsh gave a speech at a Catholic University on the subject I addressed. During the Q&A, he spoke to the problem of the church not addressing these issues that are permeating the culture. It’s exactly what I had felt so prompted to write and send out on Sunday.

There are many who are angry at the idea that this is brought up at all. The concern is that it is divisive.

Many speak of unity and have for decades now. If we do not stand for truth, we will be unified for nothing. Unity should never come at the expense of truth and reality.

My prayer is we will be unified in truth together. I hope that is your prayer too. I am
also grateful for those who have pledged to ask the PH in their branches to take a stand against these worldly, evil and harmful ideologies.

Here is a link to that speech. Please Listen to it and the Q&A afterwards.

https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4J-5dL0fl5s%26feature%3Dshare%26si%3DELPmzJkDCLju2KnD5oyZMQ&data=05%7C01%7C%7Cc3771840b9c0434a2c7908daa74338ba%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638006204399868986%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=NeydVpMRILKAP3W49JEiALdexOBfly2csklI9QtEFYc%3D&reserved=0

I am considering organizing a screening of the film “What is a Woman” to inform our members of what is going on that is affecting our culture and especially our youth. Parents need to be well informed about this.

If you are interested in viewing it, please contact me.

Thank you again for all your prayers and support.

YSIC,
Holly McLean




No comments:

Post a Comment