Thursday, July 27, 2023

Causes of Death Book

 From: Bernard Pearl



Causes of Death Book
 

I  have just printed a 363 page book about “Causes of Death”.

The cover looks like this:


       Causes of Death

          Primarily in

      Macomb County

               and

St Clair County, Michigan

And Some Deaths Worldwide


I have in my computer one file of over 123,000 names for people from 47 cemeteries that I wrote books and mapped on each cemetery.


Some people are buried in other cemeteries or are cremated with no cemetery.


Each book has 363 pages - with 19,144 names.


Each page has:

Cause of Death, Persons Name, Age at Death, Birth Date, Birth Place,  Spouse, Death Date and Death Place.

I got the cause of death from Death Certificates or historical records.  Sometimes there were more than one cause.


I am constantly updating my records and they change.

I have another file of about 88,000 names of RLDS and my family tree names.


I have the RLDS names because I updated the church records by visiting many of the branches in Michigan , Ontario, St. Louis Stake and other places years ago.

As you can see there are a lot of causes such as stillborn deaths.



No comments:

Post a Comment