Monday, July 3, 2023

Update Car for a Family

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

Update Car for a Family

Hey All,

My car broke again after fixing what they thought was the problem it had been in shop five days and they patched it to run enough to get what I needed but may end up back in shop again this week. I went to a dealership to see how much I could trade it in for as it is a Lincoln and I needed a down payment of some sort. Thankfully the Lord has made it to where all I need is about 3K with the 1K I got for my Lincoln to start payments on a car that is reliable for the coming school year. So if you can help me raise that I would appreciate it, if not it is ok it doesn't hurt to ask. The church has been amazing these last few months and even helped to get me a few extra groceries this month. So, thank you to all who have helped so far and if you can help me raise this amount before school starts I love you and thank you for that help.

Your sister in Christ,
Mrs. Carina Adams

https://gofund.me/6efc9cb6



No comments:

Post a Comment