Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Message From the Editor

 

Message From the Editor

It has been brought to my attention that there have been emails sent out recently that should not have been sent out a second time. I am still trying to figure out why, but my best guess is delay in wifi connection and me spamming the post button thinking I haven't clicked it yet. Unfortunately, in cases like these there is nothing I can do once it has been posted. It deletes it on my end, but stays in your inbox.

In contrast, there have been reports of emails that I send out not being received by everyone on the list. Please stay patient as I work through these problems and attempt to find a solution.

This is a good time to request all information and proofreads be done before sending me the email. If you find there is an error, please reply to the original email you sent. This decreases the emails in my inbox and ensures I see the edits before I post the email. Similar to deleting, when I go to edit a post, I have to send a new post entirely. I cannot edit or delete once it is in your inbox.

Lastly, I need all requests turned into me no later than tomorrow. I will be out of town tomorrow night and will not return until Sunday/Monday. Please be advised that there will potentially be an influx in emails the next few days based on priority of emails received and deadlines.

Thank you,
Emiley


No comments:

Post a Comment