Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Protect yourself, and your family

From: Stuart Gage
stu12gage@hotmail.com


Protect yourself, and your family

Do you have final expense insurance?
If so, I would like to speak with you to make sure you are in the best program for you. If not, I would like to help you make sure that your family is not left figuring out how to pay for your funeral, and other expenses upon your passing.

Also, even though Medicare open enrollment is over, if you or a loved one is turning 65 in the next few months, I would love the opportunity to help guide you through the intimidating process of Medicare.

If you have a MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT, please call me so we can make sure that you are in the most affordable situation.
My consultation costs you nothing but could save you a bunch. I have several clients that I have been able to save hundreds to thousands per year.

Call Stu Gage to set up your NO COST CONSULTATION today.

Regards,
Stuart Gage
Midwest Health & Wealth
Licensed Broker in Kansas & Missouri (Life, Accident & Health)
816-536-5970
Call Today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment