Monday, April 16, 2018

For Sale: King Size Captains Bed

From: Ian Cackler
icackler@hotmail.com


For Sale: King Size Captains Bed


For Sale: King Size Captains Bed no mattress). $300 OBO

I bought this from Nebraska Furniture Mart about 13 years ago. It has 4 drawers on the end, 2 on the left side, and 1 large cedar drawer on the right. The headboard is about 8" deep, has lights, and two small drawers in the middle. It is in good condition, but a little wear here and there.

Dimensions:
At the headboard, it is 83 1/2" wide.
At the other end, it is 78 1/4" wide.
Length is 95".
It will only fit a standard King size mattress (up to 81" long).

It comes apart into 4 main pieces. I can help move it, but will need one additional person to help carry the pieces. I'm selling it because it is big and heavy, and I want smaller, lighter furniture that's easier to move around. Let me know of you would like to take a look at it.

Contact: Ian Cackler:
icackler@hotmail.com

Location: Blue Springs, MO

I included a few small pictures below. Email me for more pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment