Sunday, September 16, 2018

5G and possible health concerns

From: RONALD VANFLEET
vanfleet4@sbcglobal.net


5G and possible health concerns


Hello,

Many of you may know that there is evidence showing increased health risks related to EMF exposure or Electromagnetic Frequencies specifically from cell phones and internet technology. I am concerned, with many others of the rise in health issues and risks that may be experienced with the deployment of 5G technology. Yes, it will provide us with faster data, but I believe it will be at a cost that we will see in our health and the health of our loved ones, from infants to elderly. If 5G is deployed in our area no one will be exempt from the added radiation exposure that 5G carries with it. If you are concerned about the possible health risks, please join me in quiet support at the Independence City Council Meeting, Monday, September 17 at 6:00pm as I share my findings and concerns with Independence City Council.

If you have any questions or comments, please facebook private message me or email me at:

vanfleet4@sbcglobal.net

Thank you,
A concerned resident of Independence, MO
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment