Monday, July 23, 2018

Head Game Tutoring

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Fred Wilson
headgametutoring@gmail.com


Head Game Tutoring


I teach an allied health program, and medical terminology at Summit Technology Academy (STA) in Lee's Summit. I hold a lifetime teaching certificate for physical education grades 7-12. I also hold a certificate in continuous career education that expires in 2117.

My experience is as a physical therapist and I have a background in athletic training along with teaching in public schools and colleges/universities. I've attached a copy of my poster that I have placed at Blue River Community College and public libraries. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Fred Wilson
(816) 589-0100

​+++++++++++++++++++++++

TUTORING

Do you struggle with BIOLOGY, or MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY? How about HUMAN ANATOMY, or KINESIOLOGY?



HEAD GAME TUTORING… We don’t play the typical head games. Instead we “Exercise your brain.”

Studies have shown that students of all ages can have difficulties with the desire or motivation to learn. HEADGAMES is a unique way of tutoring that uses a technique to exercise the brain. Headgames teaches through activity and motor learning.

As an instructor, I teach individual techniques to address each student with their own learning style.

I utilize different sensory abilities that are individualized for each student, whether it be auditory, visual or through kinesiology.

For example:

Auditory-learn by hearing and listening. Examples are pair and share, lecture, student repeats teaching, etc.

Visual-learn by seeing and watching. Examples include video, television, and classmate performance

Kinesthetic-learn by doing hands-on activities, manipulating and muscle movement.

Please call me at (816) 589-0100 to schedule an appointment, or for more information.


Thank you,

Fred Wilson PT, BS Secondary Education, Career & Technical Education




No comments:

Post a Comment