Monday, May 16, 2022

A Prayer for Help By: Carina Adams

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

A Prayer for Help By: Carina Adams

I am asking for any help I can receive for my family. With my daughter having the opportunity to go to CPRS I am reaching out to my enormous church family in the KCMO area. If you work at CPRS or can help carpool my daughter and maybe even my son to CPRS starting August 18th, 2022. I would appreciate it. Also, any church family with property around the Buckner area or even the surrounding area such as Excelsior Springs and Richmond if you have any rental property and are in need of a tenant to help your basic life finances, my family and I are in need of a place to live. I got a job at Richmond and housing is the last thing I need before my kids start school. If you are looking and could reach out, I would appreciate it. I do have two emotional support dogs who are as much of my family and my kids are. I hope that we can help each other in our needs.

From a faithful Handmaiden to another church family member, have a blessed day.

Mrs. Carina Adams
Cell 660-251-8651



No comments:

Post a Comment