Saturday, September 17, 2022

Need to buy or borrow Refrigerator and Chest Freezer

 From: Richard G Mark DDS

rgmarkdds@aol.com

Need to buy or borrow Refrigerator and Chest Freezer

Every year I am in need of a working Refrigerator and Chest Freezer for the Multiple Sclerosis Bike Ride to help me take care of serving a dinner to my MS Bike Team. My members work hard in their riding as well as their fundraising to help those with MS. My need is for the following used but well working appliances:
-7 to 10 cubic foot Chest Freezer
- Refrigerator/Freezer combo with shelves able to accommodate full size chaffing(sp?) pans. Not a side by side. Doesn’t matter if freezer on bottom or top. Don’t need any ice making just wide shelves and one that cools and freezes well.

Call me at 816-806-2633 if you have these to loan for a week starting next Wednesday or if you have a unit you are willing to sell.

Thanks,
Richard Mark
816-806-2633



No comments:

Post a Comment