Thursday, October 26, 2023

Disturbing Dream

 Disturbing Dream 

This past Sunday morning (early on October 22, 2023), I was awakened very early to a disturbing dream. There was commotion everywhere. Phones did not work. People were running from threats coming from every direction it seemed. They couldn't seem to get food or water, which was not the greatest of their immediate worries. 
Although I tried to go back to sleep, it was difficult. I finally got up to these words from the still small voice of the Lord: "The armies of the enemy are crossing the border by the thousands every day." I kept hearing this message quietly but firmly throughout the day. 
Still I tried to stay focused on things I needed to get done over the weekend. But the warning kept coming.
I had recently seen a few videos of many illegal aliens coming across our southern border daily and wondered what was new about this impress of the Spirit of the Lord. Still the message persisted. 
Sometime in the afternoon when asking what I was to do with this impress, I was told I was being called as a watchman to communicate the warning I was being told.
Sometime after supper, I asked what was the particular threat. I was told, Hezbollah. And that they will be very destructive here in this land.
In mid 2022, when asking about my work situation and concerns I had about making particular plans for the rest of the year, I was told that many of the judgments I had been shown since late 1989 would take place in 2024, and it would be okay to go forward with my work plans for the second half of 2022 as well as on into much of 2023. 
Given the impress, and the soberness with which it was given to me all day Sunday, I would encourage each one to remember the following scripture: Luke 21
It's my understanding that during the next year, from now until next November, we will see a lot of changes in the world around us, especially in our country.
I want you to know I love you in Christ Jesus, and I pray God's rich blessings will be upon you to preserve you in the faith of Jesus Christ as we pass through this troubling time.
Dwight Burford


No comments:

Post a Comment