Monday, October 23, 2023

Kingdom Kids On Their Knees Event

 

Kingdom Kids On Their Knees Event

Hello Saints,

For those that don’t know me, I am a wife, mom, grandma, former teacher, lover of Jesus, and child of the King. I currently attend the Living Hope Restoration Branch in Independence, MO.

I have a huge burden on my heart for our children. The thought that keeps going through my mind is: “Are our children grounded as much as the three Hebrew children who were tried in the fiery furnace or as the early saints? Do they have what they need for the times to come?" As the war in Israel rages, it feels almost too late. But, we have TODAY to start if we haven’t already. I’m praying that you are awake and aware!

Back in 2018 the Lord gave me the idea for Kingdom Kids. I had no idea what the future was going to be, but I felt an urgency to teach anyone who was interested. So, for about five years the Lord has been teaching me about helping children grow in their prayer life, listening to the Holy Spirit, and life in the Kingdom of God. In fact, adults seem to learn almost as much or more from the teachings as children.

The Lord told me that everything He gave me was simple (everything is backed up in the scriptures!) but it’s mostly in picture form or easy to remember scriptures / / songs / sayings / stories. I would be happy to share what I have learned and the lessons I have developed. But, I feel like the Lord wants this to be in person, as much as possible.

Just as a snap shot of what he has given me, this is the Kingdom Kid Pledge that was given by inspiration. There is much more to share. Lessons for the Lord’s Prayer, Garden of the Heart, stories…

If you would like to see some of what we have done, here’s a little bit on the Lord’s Prayer lessons
https://www.livinghopebranch.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Kingdom-Kids-Booklet-Intro-IV.pdf

Also, ask to join the Kingdom Kids on Their Knees Facebook Page. It is a private page, but just ask to be added and you will be! https://www.livinghopebranch.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Kingdom-Kids-Booklet-Intro-IV.pdf

Screen Shot 2023-10-18 at 9.48.04 AM

If you would like to join me for a Kingdom Connection, I will share at Living Hope on Thursdays, October 26 and November 2 at 1 - 2:30 pm.

Please RSVP to let me know you are coming so I will have enough materials. Feel free to share with others. If you are from farther away, would you be interested in joining through ZOOM? Let me know.

I am also willing to share with you at your church or gathering. Just let me know.

I would also love to hear what you have been given. I know the Lord has been inspiring many people to help our young people grow in their walk with the Lord and their journey in God’s Kingdom on earth.

Blessings to all,

Becky Stayton

Contact me at kkidsontheirknees@gmail.com or #816-830-5141



No comments:

Post a Comment