Monday, December 18, 2017

Homes for the Dogs

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Phil Miller
pmiller844@aol.com


Homes for the Dogs


WE NEED A GOOD LOVING HOME!!


I need to find a new GOOD and LOVING home for my furry children.

I recently found out that I am losing my job at the end of the year due to downsizing. I have accepted a position with another Company, however, it requires me to travel extensively. I could possibly be gone for up to 10 weeks at a time or more. I have nobody to care for them for that long.

Karma is a Chocolate Lab. She is 12 years old, and very loving. She loves to cuddle.

Otto is a Pit Bull mix, he’s 4 years old, but is basically a big wimp. He is afraid of lightning, thunder, gunshots and fireworks. I do have a Thunder shirt for him that really helps. I apply a little lavender oil on it and it helps keep him calm.

They both love to play and are great with children and other animals. They haven’t been exposed to cats, so I don’t know what the reaction would be. They love to play ball in the yard and are active.

They have been each other’s companion for the past 4 years and need to be adopted together. They are indoor dogs and, yes, they are spoiled rotten. They love their treats! I do have wireless distance restriction collars on them as they both love to explore and greet others, and would be included in adoption. It helps keep them in the yard.

I need to find a home for them by the New Year. If you are interested in taking them, or know someone that is, please call Phil Miller at 515-528-4254.

I have a couple of boxes of treats and food, as well as their toys. GOOD LOVING HOME ONLY!!!

Phil Miller
515-528-4254
pmiller844@aol.com







No comments:

Post a Comment