Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Looking to Sub-lease

From: Caleb Etter
etter.caleb@gmail.com


Looking to Sub-lease


Hello friends,

Looking to sub-lease with several people, existing place or not.

My name is Caleb Etter and I am currently seeking a room mate (up to 2) that have a place I can rent from as a sub-leaser. Living alone is costly, living with others is not. I work a full time job in Lee's Summit, day shift. If you have a place to rent that's under $700 a month, I'm keenly interested in hearing from you.

Please do not contact me if you have the following living conditions:
No furniture
Dirty/smelly apartment or house - no trash all over the floor
Unclean kitchen
Lack of personal hygiene
No drinking or smoking / no drugs
Not living with a girlfriend
Senile or crazy

Must haves:
Be religious and/or part of the Restoration Movement.
Be of good character
Enough income to not rely on me to pay for your life
Always willing to improve oneself determination and personal development


If you think you fit these requirements, please contact me below at your earliest convenience:

Text Message: 816-489-8432
Email: etter.caleb@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Caleb Etter


No comments:

Post a Comment