Saturday, July 28, 2018

Wringer Washer

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Nancy Skelton
ns5skelton@yahoo.com


Wringer Washer


Would anyone have an old wringer washing machine I might have, borrow or buy?
I want to use it so it needs to be in some working order. However, It doesn't have to work like a washing machine today. All I need is the wringer part and the tub below the wringer. The wringer doesn't need to be run by electricity. I've seen them with a handle to turn to put the clothes through the wringer. I'd really rather have the hand operated one if possible as I am so slow and not as coordinated as I used to be. The tub doesn't need to move - just hold water until it needs to be emptied. I could put a plastic liner in the tub if it leaks if necessary.
If anyone has one, or knows of someone who might, I would appreciate knowing about it please.

Thanks.
Nancy

Nancy Skelton
ns5skelton@yahoo.com

Live honestly, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly & Leave the rest to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment