Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Need Financial Assistance - Tumor/Cancer Treatment

​------ Forwarded message ------
From: Carolyn Wright
carolynwright2012@gmail.com​


Need Financial Assistance - Tumor/Cancer Treatment



Dear Brethren and Sisters,

I am pleading for financial assistance for expenses incurred from a large tumor. I have found a homeopathic remedy that is reducing the tumor but need at least $550 to get me to the next paycheck. I must work three jobs to make ends meet through these challenges at this time but will loose all my jobs if unable to work. I am not choosing any traditional cancer treatments because the last physician I saw told me that even if the tumor is removed in a lumpectomy it will only extend my pain and suffering and that there is not much they can do for me at this point. He said that I had two months before the tumor would break through the skin and that would be the beginning of the end for me. But I do not scare easy because I know that God has already promised me I will not die from this. However, I am suffering and not financially prepared for this massive expense at this time. I have no benefits at work anyway and will have no way to pay my bills and continue to pay for my health insurance if I take off work for any surgery. I am striving to heal my body and believe God has led me to these answers; as well as being grateful to those who have suffered before me to find methods that work.

That was two months ago, and I have finally started to make some progress, because the tumor is starting to reduce in size; but I have run out of money. I ran out of the product for six hours last Saturday, and the tumor started growing again and spewing a great deal of pain within my body and had to leave work early, as I was not able to work in that much pain. I was able to receive some assistance in getting the needed product before my second job that day. I was able to work through the weekend; but will be out of product again in 1-2 more days. I need to order the product tomorrow and expedite the shipping for the next day. This is life and death for me and have run out of other options. If someone feels they could provide a small loan to me, I will try to repay as soon as I can. Please give me a call at 816-808-6242 and leave a message or contact me through my email at carolynwright2012@gmail.com. This method will cost $3,000/month until the tumor is gone. Others that have shared testimonials regarding this method have explained that their tumor was gone within a month, so I'm hoping to win the fight. I am very much in need of any financial assistance through this challenging time.

Kind Regards,
Carolyn Wright
816-808-6242
carolynwright2012@gmail.com






3 comments:

  1. I'm 55-year-old from Korean, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,?Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewer’s
      I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Brain tumor, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965 thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly

      Delete
  2. Hello viewer’s
    I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Brain tumor, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965 thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly

    ReplyDelete