Friday, November 23, 2018

Early Elementary Teacher Needed

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Bruce Luedeman
bluedema@gmail.com


Early Elementary Teacher needed for an evening or Saturday class


I am developing a young child fire arm safety class that will go about 2 hours. I am looking for a K-2nd grade teacher to conduct the class. The teacher must be comfortable talking about fire arms. The focus for the young child will be “Don’t touch, Go tell an Adult”. This effort may be volunteer at first and hopefully a part time paid position sometime in the future. I anticipate a couple of two hour sessions a month; probably evenings or a Saturday.

Please email me your interest at the email below or text me. Thanks!

Bruce Luedeman MA, EMT

NRA Training Counselor

USCCA Training Counselor

Ph# 816-353-6826 (also text)

2425 S Crysler #5
Independence MO 64052

www.SafeShoot.com


Bruce@SafeShoot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment