Monday, June 28, 2021

Australian Restoration News - Getting to Know You

 


From: ​Monique​ Hummel

Australian Restoration News - Getting to Know You


Dear Saints


In this new role as editor and having made the initial contact to confirm your email addresses etc I realize how little I know about everyone. As suggested by Elder Noel Rowlatt, I invite you to all to share something about yourselves, to be printed over the coming months as part of our 'Getting to Know You' - for those, who like myself would like to know you all better. It needn’t be too personal but you might include the area you are from, family members, your nearest branch and how you came to be a member. Were you born and raised in the Church or did you join later?

Anyone can send something in. For the busy parents, ask your children to write something. I look forward to hearing from you all.

              Your Sister In Christ, Monique.


No comments:

Post a Comment