Thursday, June 3, 2021

Correction – Redemption Scammer

 

Correction – Redemption Scammer

April has informed me that the information accusing her of being a scammer is false and she is willing to show proof to anyone interested in contacting her. 

Editor of Restoration News

Garland Schnack

gdschnack@hotmail.com

++++++++++++++++

To whom it may concern: From April LaJune

Anyone who wants to contact me regarding this information which is falsely accusing me of things I have not done, can do so through my posted information which is public as is all the documentation I have regarding the subject matter. Everything I have said is recorded/filed with the Secretary of State as well as other government agencies.


My information is:

April LaJune

303-888-5583

april@aprillajune.com

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment