Sunday, October 7, 2018

Joel 2:29 Testimony

------ Forwarded message -----
From: Mike and Rhonda Stahlman
mjrjstahlman@gmail.com


Joel 2:29 Testimony

And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids
in those (last) days will I pour out my Spirit.

Joel 2:29

You are invited to come and hear Sister Rita Woolery bear truth of
Joel 2:29 as she testifies of God’s goodness in her life.

Psalm 119:24 “Thy testimonies also are my delight, and my counselors.”

6:00 pm Sunday, October 21, 2018

919 S Delaware Street
Independence MO 64050

Psalms 107:2 “Let the redeemed of the Lord say so
(tell their story), whom he hath redeemed from the
hand of the enemy”


Psalms 111:4
“He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered.”

Your story is the key that can unlock someone else’s prison.

Psalm 45:1
“My heart is inditing a good matter;
I speak of the things which I have
made touching the King; my tongue
is the pen of a ready writer.”


Sincerely, Rhonda


No comments:

Post a Comment