Friday, October 19, 2018

Reminder for this coming Sunday

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Mike and Rhonda Stahlman
mjrjstahlman@gmail.com


Joel 2:29 Reminder for this coming Sunday


Joel 2:29
And also upon the servants and
upon the handmaids
in those (last) days
will I pour out my Spirit.


You are invited
to come and hear
Sister Rita Woolery
bear truth of Joel 2:29
as she testifies of
God’s goodness
in her life.


Psalm 119:24 “Thy testimonies also are my delight, and my counselors.”
this coming Sunday,
October 21, 2018
6:00 pm
919 S Delaware Street
Independence MO 64050

Noland to 23rd / West on 23rd / North on McCoy / West on South / building sits on corner South and Delaware / parking on north side of building

Psalms 107:2 “Let the redeemed of the Lord say so (tell their story), whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy”

Psalms 111:4
“He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered.”

Your story is the key
that can unlock
someone else’s prison.


Psalm 45:1

“My heart is *inditing a good matter; I speak of the things which I have made touching the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.”

*Indite means to write; compose.



No comments:

Post a Comment