Thursday, September 5, 2019

Help Carolyn Conquer Cancer

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Carolyn Wright
carolynwright2012@gmail.com


Help Carolyn Conquer Cancer


My daughter just sent me a link because she is trying to help me with the financial challenges I face right now in my attempts to heal from this cancer.

https://www.bonfire.com/help-carolyn-conquer-cancer-1/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=campaign_page&utm_campaign=help-carolyn-conquer-cancer-1&utm_content=default&fbclid=IwAR3UXnmS2sO8arSU5bPcEzVdmT7TYzEOfJf68Gs1y9lZPwG41zT3uTLVim0


Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.  I was diagnosed with triple negative invasive ductal carcinoma (TNBC), so it has been very challenging to overcome; as this is one of the most aggressive and deadly forms of cancer.  Since I have opted out of chemo or surgery and chosen to resolve this through alternative remedies, I am relying on faith that the Lord will lead me in the right direction to cure this through homeopathic methods.I also believe that God can miraculously heal me on His own, but I have also asked Him to show me how to help others going through this.  I believe there are elements in the earth that He has created for us that will help the body heal on its own.  Currently, through research from cancer journals I am using nutritional supplements that prevent the spread of the cancer.  The supplements are affecting the cancer quite significantly and reducing the pain; however, I do need assistance with the financial burden it is presenting.  So if you know anyone that would be interested in a good-looking T-shirt, I would love to share the remedy once I find it.

Best Wishes,

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment