Saturday, April 11, 2020

HOLY WEEK QUIZ APRIL 11, 2020

From: paul gage
pauljg_64055@yahoo.com


HOLY WEEK QUIZ APRIL 11, 2020


Greetings to Saints round the World,

First, a reminder that the High Priests of the Restoration Branches have asked the Saints to observe Sunday April 12, 2020 and each Sunday until Jesus comes back, as days of unified fasting and prayer. They encourage each pastor to inform their branches of this effort.


1. When Jesus died on the cross, what happened in the Temple in Jerusalem? Matthew 27:55. What is the significance of that event?

2. What sign did Jesus give the Pharisees in Mark 8:10-12?

3. Who took Jesus from the cross and laid him in tomb? John 19:38-42

4.Where was the body of Jesus during the three days before his resurrection? Where was his Spirit? I Peter 3:18-20.

5.What do you find interesting about Matthew 22:44?

6. What parallel was happening in Jerusalem at the same time Jesus rode into Jerusalem and until the time he died?

7. What chapter in Isaiah talks about the crucifixion and death of Jesus?

Continue in faith and hope, fully relying on God. He is more powerful than anything else ever created or invented. What repeated phrase do we find in Genesis 1?

The following is one of my favorite songs about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

It is called, :Rise Again," by Dallas Holm. You can listen to it on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBqoQJRNepo


Go ahead, drive the nails in My hands
Laugh at Me, where you stand
Go ahead, and say it isn't Me
The day will come, when you will see

'Cause I'll rise, again
Ain't no power on earth can tie Me down
Yes, I'll rise, again
Death can't keep Me in the ground

Go ahead, and mock My name
My love for you is still the same
Go ahead, and bury Me
But very soon, I will be free

'Cause I'll rise, again
Ain't no power on earth can tie Me down
Yes, I'll rise, again
Death can't keep Me in the ground

Go ahead, and say I'm dead and gone
But you will see that you were wrong
Go ahead, try to hide the Son
But all will see that I'm the One

'Cause I'll come again
Ain't no power on earth can keep me back
Yes, I'll come again
Come to take My people back



No comments:

Post a Comment