Wednesday, April 8, 2020

"The Beauty of Nothing" by Richard Wurmbrand

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dwight & Pam Burford
dpburford@all4liberty.net


"The Beauty of Nothing" by Richard Wurmbrand

Dear Family and Friends,

My prayer and hope is that this email finds each of you healthy and whole in this season of global concern.

While searching for a particular quote by Richard Wurmbrand this morning, I came across this link to the movie VOM recently produced based on Bro. Wurmbrand’s book, “Tortured for Christ.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493rXFb7ar8

While I have not as yet watched the whole movie, the few segments I previewed were truly edifying to me. So I invite you to join me and my family in taking time to watch this precious but vivid testimony of many faithfulness souls and the goodness of their Savior, Jesus Christ, to them.

Now to the quote from Richard Wurmbrand that I had been looking for when I came across the VOM production of “Tortured for Christ.” It was on the topic of nothingness, which you can hear is this next link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYG9HLR8iYc

While I had looked for this message for my own meditation and study this a.m., it seems good in the Lord to share it with you all as well.

God’s rich blessings in Jesus,

Dwight Burford



No comments:

Post a Comment