Thursday, June 11, 2020

Prophecies of the Lord’s Return - Queen Elizabeth II

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Francis Harper


Prophecies of the Lord’s Return - Queen Elizabeth II

I have been told that before he died, King George VI told his daughter, Elizabeth II, that she would be the last British Monarch. Will she be the last British Monarch as her father, King George VI stated? She is 94.
April 21, 1926:  I was born in London and christened on the same day
 

 (1939-1945): WWII- as a teenager, I represented a symbol against fascism and led encouraging movements to boost morale during the war of peace                                                             talks.  Even I faced struggles during this economically-harsh time. I even collected clothing coupons to get fabric for my wedding gown after the war.



           

1947: Married Philip Mountbatten, son of Prince Andrew of Greece

1948: Gave birth to son Charles

1950: Gave birth to daughter Anne

1952: King George VI died, leaving Elizabeth as the heir to the throne as his eldest child.  I was in Kenya at the time.

1953: Royal coronation in Westminster Abby

1965: Groundbreaking trip to Germany. I became the first monarch to tour there since World War I.

1969: Made Prince Charles her successor

June 1977: Celebrated my Silver Jubilee

1979: Huge personal loss of death of Lord Mountbatten, her husband's uncle, and three other members of England’s royal family due to a terrorist bombing.  This took place off the west coast of Ireland.  This tragic event happened as an event of rebellion by the Irish Republican Army, which opposed British rule in Northern Ireland.  The nationalists later took the blame for the murders.

June 1981: While I was riding in the Trooping the Colour, which was a celebratory military parade of my own birthday, a man in the crowd aimed a gun at me.  He shot at me, but the gun contained blanks.  It was absolutely terrifying!

1982: an intruder broke into Buckingham Palace and confronted the defenseless Elizabeth in her bedroom.

1991: I wrote a letter to Prince Charles and Princess Diana urging them to divorce since I could tell even from their interviews on television that they were not happy together, let alone family reunions.

1992: Unstable marriage and later divorce between Prince Charles and Princess Diana, much of which was publicized in the tabloids.

1997: Princess Diana passed away

2002- Elizabeth’s sister Margaret and Mother died

2002: Celebrated my Golden Jubilee

2012: Celebrated my Diamond Jubilee after 60 successful years of ruling
 

 
“Even so, come, Lord Jesus”
(Revelation 22:20).
 
To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment