Thursday, April 6, 2023

Help with painting and furniture moving

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

Help with painting and furniture moving

All of the saints need prayers as sickness is abounding in homes and workplaces. Are there any volunteers who would like to come paint or move furniture this evening or Saturday? Due to work and sickness my original volunteers need prayers and I need to find a few to tag in, instead of doing it alone. My construction work is well in hand, they have been diligent since Feb. I appreciate and respect them. I'm trying to help them out with my little crew of painters and cleaners. So please pray for both the crews working in my trailer and if any can spare the time to come paint and move furniture tonight or Saturday, please give me a call.

Mrs. Carina Adams
660-251-8651



No comments:

Post a Comment